This month (October) is Employee Ownership Month. As an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, RJN Group, Inc. has been celebrating this special month since we became an ESOP company in 1995. We are proud employee owners, and we know that our ESOP makes us a better company, well-suited to serve our clients’ best interests. Here’s why:
- Employee-owned firms are more successful. Due to this, RJN engineers and technicians bring an enthusiasm and energy to client projects that enable better communication and an optimistic, determined outlook.
- Employee-owned firms are more creative, motivated, and productive. As a result, our clients know we will meet deadlines, exceed expectations, and develop novel solutions that are both cost-effective and successful.
- Employee-owned firms have lower turnover. This strengthens a client’s familiarity with the RJN team, which helps establish positive long-term partnerships. In getting involved with such partnerships, RJN and its clients are capable of great things together.
- Our employee owners have a vested interest in the long-term success of our projects. As employee owners, RJN’s team is fully invested in the outcomes of all our clients’ projects—to us, a project’s success is as much a professional responsibility as it is a personal achievement.
- Our employee owners share pride in ownership of the firm, the reputation of the firm, and its projects. This pride ensures accountability. It also helps us provide our clients with the highest quality of services possible because everything we do for you is a reflection of us. There is no disconnection between what the company wants and what the employee wants. This allows for a “One RJN” approach because all of our employee owners are better united in one goal: the success of our clients’ projects.